Captain’s Quarters Condo FAQ
Below are the most frequently asked questions and answers for Captain’s Quarters condos. If you have any more questions, please contact us!
What amenities are included at Captain's Quarters condos?
At Captain’s Quarters condos, you will have full access to all complex amenities including a pool (open dawn to dusk) and direct and gated access to St. Augustine Beach for easy and accessible beach days!
How far is Captain's Quarters from downtown St. Augustine?
Downtown St. Augustine is approximately 6.6 miles and a 13-minute drive.
Are there distinct rules for Captain's Quarters condos?
Rules at Captain’s Quarters Beacher’s Lodge are constantly changing. To get up-to-date rules please contact us.
What options do I have for shopping and dining at Captain's Quarters condos?
Captain’s Quarters condos are conveniently located close to a few shopping centers including Winn-Dixie, Target, Walmart, and Publix. It is also located close to downtown St. Augustine where there are plenty of shopping and dining options.
Crescent Beach rules and driving regulations:
To ensure Crescent Beach stays bright and beautiful and few rules and regulations are put in place. Visitors should always be considerate of the environment and animals that live there.
- No loud music
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers
- No open fires
- No Fireworks
- All animals must be leashed at all times.
You may drive on Crescent Beach between 8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.(hours vary based on sea turtle season).
Driving speed is limited to 10 mph and traffic should remain southbound.
Important questions to ask when purchasing a condo at Captain's Quarters:
- Is the association approval of the Buyer required?
- Is this Association involved in any lawsuits?
- Does the Association have first right of refusal?
- How many parking spaces will I have?
- Are there special assessments I will have to pay?
- Are pets allowed?
- What is the current maintenance fee and what does it include?
- How much is the property management charge?
- Can I have a copy of the budget?
- How much is in reserves?
- Is there an on-site rental office?
- When will I receive condo documents?
- Can I rent my unit?
- Do I need to apply to the association and what is the fee to do so?